You may order Warner equipment directly from Warner Instruments,
from any of our distributors, or from Harvard Apparatus.
Sales office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Eastern time), Monday through Friday.
Orders of $500 or more must be confirmed in writing and clearly marked "Confirming Order" to avoid duplicate shipment.
- Online: Sign up for an account to review pricing and add items to your cart
- Telephone: (800) 272-2775 (toll free) or (203) 776-0664
- Fax: (203) 776-1278 - Fax orders may be sent any time
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Snail Mail:
1125 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514
- Telephone: (800) 272-2775 (toll free) or (508) 893-8999
- Fax: (508) 429-5732
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snail Mail:
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, MA 01745
Wherever possible, international customers are encouraged to place orders with a local distributor. Distributors can quote prices in the local currency, include shipping and other import costs, and provide technical expertise and service. Customers in areas not served by a distributor may contact our sales department to place an order.
Online ordering is currently only available in the United States.
Purchase Order Requirements
Purchase orders must be on an institutional or corporate purchase order and must be signed by a properly authorized individual. A purchase order number must accompany the order (requisition numbers are not valid). Both billing and shipping addresses should be indicated. Provide catalog numbers, product descriptions and unit prices of the items being ordered.
Purchase orders placed should be made payable to Warner Instruments. Purchase orders over $1000.00US must be faxed to Warner Instruments (203-776-1278). Orders made using credit card do not require a purchase order.
All prices shown on this website are advisory only.
Orders placed online are not official until entered into our ordering system. Generally speaking, the price programmed into our ordering system overrules the price shown on the website. If a discrepancy exists between the two, we will notify you immediately and provide you with the opportunity to cancel the order without penality.
Prices are F.O.B. Hamden, Connecticut, USA (exclusive of transportation, insurance or applicable taxes) and are subject to change without notice.
There is no minimum order, however orders totaling less than $75.00 will be charged a $10.00 handling fee.
Quantity pricing for Warner glass capillary tubing and bilayer cuvettes is available. Purchases of multiple instruments may also qualify for a discount. Contact our sales department or overseas representatives for information and quotations.
Terms are net 30 days for current customers with established credit in the US. Orders may also be charged to VISA, MasterCard, or AMEX. Contact our Sales Department for information on obtaining open account status.
Shipments within the continental US are via UPS GroundTrac Service unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice. Shipping via other carrier companies are freight collect on the customer's account.
If you would like a copy of an invoice, please send an email to ARDept@HarvardApparatus.com and include your order number, purchase order number, exact dollar amount charged, (if looking for a credit card receipt) date that charge appears on your credit card account.
We will respond to your email within 48 hours or less.
If unsatisfied with a product purchased from Warner Instruments, you may return the item for credit or replacement. You must contact us within thirty days of receipt of your shipment to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions to facilitate the return process. All returned products are subject to inspection and approval by Warner Instruments prior to issuing credit or replacement. Products must be in original manufacturers packaging and include all instructions, manuals, and inserts. Products returned in new condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee or a minimum of $30.00. Products not in sellable condition will be returned to the customer or assessed a refurbishment fee. There are NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS ON CUSTOM ORDERS
Warner Instruments will provide full credit for the following:
Returns not acceptable for credit include:
- Items not supplied in accordance with your order
- Items that are defective at the time of receipt
- Items being exchanged for similar or greater value
- Items that have been customized
- Items that are outdated, shelf-worn, damaged, or used and therefore unsuitable for return to stock for resale
- Chemicals or sterile items that have been opened
- Product(s) that have been exposed to harmful, toxic or hazardous substances
If your product is out of warranty but requires repair, you must contact Warner Instruments and obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions to facilitate the return process. All repairs are subject to the following:
- Repair orders charged on a time and materials basis
- $150 per hour for labor with a $150 minimum labor charge
- All repairs are performed on a first in/first out basis, only after receipt of a valid purchase order
- Estimates available upon request
- Some older products may not be repairable due to component obsolescence